Friday, November 19, 2010

Cant Be Friends..

So I was sitting here listening to Trey Songs album and I cant help but say that "Cant Be Friends"..hits way too close to home..too perfectly...

Worst thing a person can do is fall in love with a friend.. Emotions just become crazy and it will ultimately ruin the relationship..as hard as you try to bring it back to normal..it will never be the same..its crazy how much you grow in such a short amount of time from the most random experiences..and this was one of them...Im not hurt, sad, upset, jealous, because I know I dont deserve someone who is not willing to love me and only me...but it sucks when the friendship that once was so good.. goes downhill.. But anyway-Time will ultimately tell what is suppose to happen.

"Now I'm sitting here halfway crazy
'Cause I know (he) still thinks about me too
And it ain't no way in hell
That I can be just friends with you" - Trey Songz



story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment