Thursday, October 21, 2010

90s were def better times

I truly believe that everything since the 90s has gone downhill. Not in a horrible, end of the world sort of way, but in a "it sucks" way. I think to how everything from : toys, shows, movies, even holidays were happier and bright and bold! Although the "naughts" (2000s and above) are not that bad, they are just a replication of the 80s and specifically the 90s. Our fashion, our lifestyles, our way of talk, at least in the city, would have a big ol' citation page referring to works of the 90s. In the spirit of the decade I was raised, I thought I'd share a couple of clips from my fav shows (non family sitcom) in the whole world till this day....

I'm a sagitarius..def a daydreamer, and while i dont like thinking about the present (unless i have to get shyt done), most of my mind time (motivation to do things) is spent in the past and in the future, these are some of the things i like to recollect about..enjoy and let me know if you agree and disagree?

Repair man man man man



one of my favvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv skits!!!! I heart Alisa Reyes & lori beth!



if you accidently flush ure friend down the toilet..u either have a really huge toilet..or a really teeny friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment