Monday, June 7, 2010

1st time

So Today is the first day I try at this blog thing..Im not the one to write much but I just had to talk about this first! F* Guys! Yep I sed it. F* them lol.. Now before I get world war 3 started here, let me clear some things up. So today in my crazy little mind of mine, I decided to seperate the human, already socially constructed, and extremely confusing ideal of Man and Woman (from certain physical characteristics alone) even further. Specifically relating to the word called "man". I think a man is someone who stands up for what he believes...is not afraid to speak his mind...and when it is time to own up to his own mistakes, he is willing to do so.. (Hey Jesus did it)... and while Jesus didnt end up in the best of places doing so, I think that the idea that there was a MAN courageous enough to just Do HIM, is pretty damn sexy. Not every male is a man, and those who refuse to except that, are obviously not men lol.. Anyhow..back to work ttyalls

No comments:

Post a Comment